15 Mar Step 1 – On Page Optimization – Page Titles
A page title is an important ranking factor. Here is a few points to writing a good page title.
- Every page on your website should have a unique page title.
- The title should include keywords that describe the contents on that page.
- A page title should be between 55-65 characters.
- There is no need to repeat keywords in a page title.
- You can use special characters such as: , – |
- The title does not have to be grammatically correct.
- The page title is displayed in Google search results as the click able link.
- Every page on a website should have a unique page title.
Lawyers SEO will go through all your page titles, and optimize them for the targeted keywords as part of the initial site audit.